Privacy & Cookies
Policy last updated: December 2019
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as a natural person or relates to an identifiable natural person. We may collect and process the following Personal Information:
- Personal contact information such as name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Business contact information such as business address, telephone number and email address;
- Information necessary to provide services or products to you;
- Comments and opinions you provide when you contact us directly by email, telephone or mail;
- Payment and transaction information for billing purposes.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We may collect and process the following Other Information:
- Browser and device information;
- App usage data;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity;
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we will collect, use and disclose it for the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information online in a variety of ways in connection with our services or products, including:
- Through our websites (“Websites”);
- Through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (“Apps”);
- Through social media properties (“Our Social Media”);
- Through extranet sites made available to our clients and third parties (“Extranet Sites”); and
- Through our registration process for newsletters, seminars, webinars and events.
We also may collect Personal Information offline in a variety of ways in connection with our, including
- When you participate in a contractual arrangement for services or products;
- When you provide information in conjunction with our services or products; or
- When you interact with us at an event.
We also may collect Personal Information from other sources, including:
- Publicly available databases;
- Joint marketing partners and event sponsors, when they share the information with us;
- Other entities or franchisees to which we provide products and services;
- Referral sources; and
- Social media platforms.
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the services, pages visited, language preferences and other traffic data. We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals.
Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses our systems, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other systems. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the systems. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This includes any third party operating any website or service to which our websites may link. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media.